Friday 29 July 2011

AfroDelishus | The Beginning

Hi my name is Rianna, I'm a black UK based teenager.

I have recently become interested in natural hair care for people that are of black or mixed heritage. I created this blog to share my hair journey. Sharing some of the do’s and dont’s that I have picked up on my journey so far as well as what I have learned works for both male and female.

I’ll be showing you which hair products have helped me reach the place where i am today and products other people have recommended.
I'll also talk about hairdressers and salons which have been recommended for their quality. I know that it is very hard to find a natural black hairdressers let alone a good quality one. This is going to be a natural blog though so chemical straightening and curling are not recommended.

Its not just hair that I’ll be blogging on , I’ll also talk about eating, exercise, music and culture.

Thanks for reading “AfroDelishus-the blog”, see you on the next blog
from Rianna :) x

1 comments:

Post a Comment