Tuesday 1 May 2012

Product Review :)

Ok hello there people. I know I haven't blogged and this Review is long overdue. My apologise to everyone. I'm new to this whole this whole thing so wish me luck :D 




--------------------------------------------




Product Review




Name: Philip Kingsley Shampoo/Conditioner   
 Stars: 3 1/2 stars out of 5


review:  This product was very good for my hair, it made it feel soft but strong at the same time. I used this product for 3 weeks constantly and I could feel improvement in my hair growth and strength. I stopped using it for another 3 weeks and even though my hair was still strong and healthy, it missed the treatment you got from the Philip Kingsley products. 
 The instructions are easy to follow and the packaging is inviting. As well as doing good for your hair it also has a really nice smell. So you want to use it more because not just because of the way it works but also because of the smell. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment